I love summer, but I love getting back into the routine that Fall brings. Everything starts up again and it’s fun to start switching things up. A big thing for me is getting back to cooking healthy. Summer tends to throw me off track and I’m sure I’m not the only one!
Here’s a recipe I made up for tonights dinner!
Salmon Lettuce Wraps
1 Salmon fillet
Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Head of Iceberg Lettuce
Yellow Sunburst Tomatos
Greek Yogurt Dip Tzatziki / Dill ( Got mine from Superstore)
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Start the brown rice – I suck at cooking rice, so I can’t give advice other than google cooking times depending on what you have
3) Drizzle about a teaspoon of olive oil on the salmon and rub in the seasoning. Bake in oven for 16 mins at 400F.
4) Dice up the cucumber, onion, tomato, and avocado
5) Tear off a few peices of the iceberg for your wraps
6) Assemble any way you wish!
Lemme know what you think if you try it out!